There are a number of reasons we may need to reject an advert. There has more than likely been a breach of our advertising rules.
We will reject any advert if we feel the content is not suitable or not safe for public viewing or purchasing.
We will remove anything containing a suspicious or inappropriate image, phrase or keyword that is deemed inappropriate or any advert that could bring us into disrepute.
We also have a number of items that we are not able to accept:
- Alcohol (Traders who have a licence to sell alcohol are permitted)
- Cigarettes, Tobacco & Vaping products
- Drugs, drug paraphernalia and prescription goods including Botox
- Fake, replica or trademark items
- Firearms, ammunition & weapons
- Fur (box number only)
- GHD products
- Licensed animals
- Lottery tickets
- Modified electric equipment or piracy software/DVD's etc
- Pricing within adult contacts
- Prohibited animals
- Stolen Goods
- Virtual office spaces (Businesses not registered in the UK and with non-UK telephone numbers)
If you believe your advert has not breached any of the terms above and been rejected in error, please message us with your advert reference or email address and we will look into this further.